Business Counseling, Formation, Mergers, Sales & Acquisitions
Our firm brings a detailed knowledge of business structures, tax issues and applicable legal benefits and restrictions to the formation, operation, management and structuring of business entities to ensure that our clients choose the correct structure for their enterprise. As such, Riezman Berger’s business lawyers / counselors frequently assist clients in determining the appropriate form for their businesses, both in the initial start-up phases and with respect to mature businesses.
The firm’s business transaction practice includes negotiating and drafting asset / stock purchase agreements as well as general counseling with respect to all aspects of the acquisition, sale, operation and relocation of businesses.
- Formation and organization of business entity
- Operating Agreement & Shareholder Agreement
- Acquisition, sale and relocation of businesses
- Stock Transactions, including stock options and other incentive plans
- Real Estate Transactions
- Mergers and Consolidations
- Restructurings and Reorganizations
- Succession Planning
- Prenuptial Arrangements
- Preparation and review of contracts, including confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, employment agreements and other contracts related to the operation of businesses