Jarrad C. Holst
Jarrad C. Holst has built a successful practice in the areas of Real Estate, Business, and Financial Services. Jarrad represents lenders, developers, and owners on matters related to real estate financing, development, contracts, land use and zoning, and leasing. In addition to Real Estate matters, Jarrad works closely with privately held businesses with entity formations and contract matters.
Jarrad draws on his background as a developer of over 50 apartment buildings in St. Louis. Jarrad was named 'New Developer of the Year' by the Shaw Neighborhood Housing Corporation in 2011.
Jarrad serves on the Board of Directors for Rainbow Village, and STLP Partnership CDC (formerly Business Finance Corporation), and is a Loan Committee Member for the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership.
Jarrad has lectured on the following Real Estate matters:
- Presenter, "Resolving Real Estate-Related Disputes in Missouri", National Business Institute (June 2015)
- Presenter, "Legal Descriptions, Title Insurance and Surveys in Real Estate Transactions", National Business Institute (February 2015)
- Presenter, "Real Estate Litigation in Missouri", National Business Institute (June 2014)
- Presenter, "Real Estate Development", National Business Institute (May 2013)
- Presenter, "Building Codes Seminar", Lorman Educational Services, St. Louis, Missouri (October 2009)
Jarrad received his Juris Doctorate from Florida State University in 2005 and a Bachelor of Arts, with honors, from Virginia Tech University in 2001. Jarrad is licensed in Missouri, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
Areas of Practice
- Business and Transactional
- Real Estate, Zoning & Land Development
- Creditors' Rights
Bachelor of Arts
Virginia Tech University
Florida State University
- US District Court – Western District of MO
- US District Court – Eastern District of MO
- US District Court – Southern District of IL