Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Submit Your Resume
|Location:||RIEZMAN BERGER, P.C.|
|Position:||Commercial Litigation Paralegal|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
The candidate will work independently, take a general description of a task, and determine the best way to complete it promptly and efficiently. They will have an acting role in all phases of litigation, and work closely with attorneys. This candidate will also be responsible for: scheduling depositions, fact research, Internet fact investigation, witness interviews, e-filing, maintaining the file/document management, etc.
Areas of practice within the litigation department:
Other areas of law require help as needed.
General Corporate Matters
- The candidate must be proficient with Office 365, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using ProLaw, Worldox. E-Discover Relativity.
- Proficient in filing with the County, City, and Federal Courts. In Missouri and Illinois.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Organized and attention to detail.