Commercial Litigation Paralegal
|Location:||RIEZMAN BERGER, P.C.|
|Position:||Commercial Litigation Paralegal|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Riezman Berger, P.C. has an immediate opening for an experienced Commercial Litigation Paralegal. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years of substantive commercial litigation experience, to join our fast-paced office.
Responsibilities for the litigation paralegal will include, but are not limited to, litigation case management, preparing filings and documents, page line deposition summaries, medical records summaries, trial preparation, and research.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Minimum of 3+ years of substantive commercial litigation experience.
- This candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with a team, handle multiple projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of litigation: case management, discovery, document review, and trial.
- Proficiency with e-filings, e-discovery, litigation support tools such as Relativity, CS Disco and Logikcull. Perform electronic research using Westlaw and/or Lexis.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Worldox, and ProLaw,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, and able manage time effectively.